Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

PULLED PORK FOR SUPERBOWL

I just got my WD ad and there is an awesome deal for Pork Putt this week. It kind of stinks because I just paid $1.99 a lb. at Publix!

Head to WD this week and pick up a pork butt for only $1.29 lb. I know we plan on making one Superbowl Sunday. I guess it has been kind of a tradition to make a pork butt and chicken wings! I also noticed their cantelopes are $1.99 each which is a great price also and cheaper than Publix this week.

I also saw Swai Fillets are $2.99 lb. Does anyone know what these are? I don't know if I am going to buy a fish I've never heard of!

WD Virginia or Honey Ham are $5.49 lb. also. That is a great deal for deli meat.

I'll try to redeem my BOGO razor coupons while I am there again. I had success at both stores north of town but not at the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment