Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

BETSY JOHNSON NIGHTIE AT MARSHALL'S

February 14th is just around the corner and you know what that means! That's right...Valentines Day!

You might want to head over to Marshall's to pick up this cute little number my husband found for me! It is a Betsy Johnson item and if you know Betsy Johnson her pieces are not cheap but they are very nice.  The best thing about this nightie is that it is the most comfortable thing I have ever slept in. The fabric is absolutely amazing!

It is pink underneath with a black layer over the top. It is just slightly see-through and is my new favorite nightie! It has a retail price of $79 on it but it is only 19.99 at Marshall's.   had one of every size left in stock i am in love with it so much that I went back and bought another size medium to have a back-up when this one gives out!

You will love it and I guarantee your husband will love it too! Don't wait too long or there won't be any left.

I seem to be having technical difficulties uploading pictures.  As soon as I get it figured out I'll upload it!

No comments:

Post a Comment