Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

MY CVS SHOPPING TRIP

My trip to CVS this morning became complicated when I used the wrong card and bought the Bayer Monitor in separate transactions with the same card. The monitors are usually $41.99 and on sale for $9.99 and then they are giving a $9.99 ECB. When you use the $7 coupon found HERE, you can actually make money. I took that opportunity to buy some Physicians Formula BB Cream. Every PF item is ringing up $5 off plus there was a peelie for $3 on the BB Cream I was purchasing.

So for the BB Cream and the monitor, after using $9 in ECB's also along with the above coupons, I paid $2.44. Not bad for an item that is normally $15.79!

On my second transaction, I thought I gave my other card but I obviously didn't when it didn't produce an ECB at the end. I walked out the door and realized when I walked out that I didn't get that ECB or the $17 for purchasing 2 ROC Cleansers. I went back in and she put the monitor on my other card and gave me the $10 ECB. The ROC Cleansers I thought may be a problem.

They were $10.99 each and I used my $4/$20 CVS coupon. The ad said you would get $17 ECB's when you purchase ANY 2 ROC FACIAL CARE PRODUCTS. The ECB didn't print. She told me they probably didn't mean to give ECB's on that product because of the price but she forced it through.

The final outcome on that card was I paid $2.30 OOP and got back $17 and $10 in ECB's...SCORE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment