Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

TARGET CLEARANCE

I stopped in the Target in Ponte Vedra today to check out their toy section. There were signs up saying 30% off but when I checked the price I noticed it was really 50% off. I was able to get several La La Loopsie items and a boy toy that I really had a hard time picking out! I do much better with girl toys!

If you happen to go in to see the toy deals, make sure you scan the item to see if it has been reduced further.

All the Marc Jacobs items were reduced 70% off but there were still a ton of it left. They also had nice looking blazers that were $29 that were 70% off. There was a Niemen Marcus tag inside it so I guess that drives up the price!

Walk around the store and see all the clearance. I didn't have enough time to do the whole store but there is still plenty of clearance left!

No comments:

Post a Comment