Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

FREE RAZORS IN OUR FUTURE?



You may have noticed an awesome coupon in today's smartsource. It is for Bic Razors and it is a BOGO coupon. Every year I get my razors for free...yes, totally free. I am anticipating there is going to be a sale soon so I am ordering my coupons now.  Apparently others have the same idea because kuntryklippers is already sold out.

I have a bid for 20 on e-bay for $2.62 but I went ahead and ordered 20 of them already for $3.49. I guess that means they are not free, but they are $.17 each. After I use my $5/$30 coupon they will be free!!

If you want to be one step ahead of the game, go ahead and order your coupons now. I have seen them for as much as $.40 to $.50 per coupon. Don't pay that price!! You can get them off e-bay or order from lorihas3kids.com where she has them for $5 for 20 coupons.

I still have rainchecks from Winn Dixie where they wrote them as BOGO so I shouldn't have a problem getting them for free there also if Publix does not pull through with a sale. I am sure they will though as they do every year at this time.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads-up, Judi. I should really keep a diary of when the things I buy most go on sale each year. Why haven't I done that yet? Oh, yeah...kids. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just as I say there might be a sale, it won't happen! I was hoping to see it this week but no luck. Hopefully we will see it in the coming weeks. At least I have the rai check from Winn Dixie!

    ReplyDelete