Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

BOGO TOMATO COUPON

I am sure you have already seen this awesome coupon HERE for BOGO DelMonte Tomatoes. This coupon won't last long so print it asap.

If you have multiple computers at your home like me, it will only allow you to print it from one. When you enter the same e-mail address on another computer, it will tell you that you have already printed it. To get around this, begin a new registration with another family member in your home. I had to come up with two more family members so one of them was my dog Sophie. Sophie has been signed up for more things and no one is the wiser! I even made up a fake email address and it will go through. After you set up a new person, it will allow you to print another set of coupons.

Let's home these go BOGO at Publix so so we could get some free tomatoes to add to our cheap black and cannonelli beans!

No comments:

Post a Comment