Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

TARGET DEALS

I made a quick trip to target today to switch out my makeup that turned out to be too dark. I was able to get a few good deals while I was there. You can go on target.com to print these coupons...

$1.50 off 1 any Up and Up digestive health item
$3 off any Revlon makeup, primer, blush (stack with $2 MQ)
$2 off any picture frame

I was able to get a Up and  Up pepto Bismol for $.39 with that coupon, free picture frames (I actually paid $1 each for two of them), and $5 off foundation, blush and primer. I also got Up and Up laxatives for free with the $1.50 coupon. I also got 5 dental floss for free with $1 coupons I had.

Another good deal is the Market Pantry Pasta Sauce that sells for $1.32 to $1.52 depending on which kind. There is a target printable coupon for $1.50/2 pasta sauce so you basically get it for 1/2 price if you are not fussy about what kind of pasta sauce you eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment