Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

BREAKING NEWS!!!

I have some breaking news fresh off the street today!

I struck up a conversation with the manager of Marshalls today. I asked him if anyone was going to go in the old K-Mart building yet. It is such a good location and such a big space. He told me they just found out yesterday that Ross, a beauty supply store and Staples (although I think he meant Office Max) are going in. They are going to redo the whole plaza which is what it really needs.

He also said they just found out their store is going to get completely remodeled starting the beginning of March. That means new bathrooms, new dressing rooms, new fixtures, etc. How exciting is that!

The first protype of this remodel is in North Jacksonville and we are going to be the second! It will be a pain while it is going on but it will be well worth it in the end.

I am excited that Ross will be moving in next door. Although I secretly wished for a HomeGoods, I will take Ross so now I don't have to go to the other plaza.

4 comments:

  1. A Ross? Blah. Been there done that. What will go over there in Cobblestone, I wonder. I'm with you, Judi, sure wish a Home Goods would have come in. That plaza needs a facelift desperately, so that's good news. A Ross. An Office Max. Repeat. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all need to flood Home Goods with phone calls so they will put one here in St. Augustine! Skip the Office Max and beauty supply...just relocate the Ross and put in a HomeGoods!! I'm right there with you Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A TJMaxx would have been AWESOME! The problem with Ross is that no matter how new the store, they allow them to become so trashed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! A TJ MAXX would have been awesome!

    ReplyDelete