Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

COMPETITOR COUPONS

I thought I would spend a minute on competitor coupons. As everyone knows, Save-A-Lot offers $5/$25 coupons in their newspaper ads and also on FB. I asked about a month ago and was told they did not take them at Publix.

I just found out today that the Vilano Beach store and the Cobblestone store DO take them as a competitor! I also found out that the SR 16 store DOES NOT take them at this time. That makes my decision easy for me. I will shop at the stores that accept the coupon.

Has anyone had any experiences with Moultrie or the Beach? I didn't get a chance to call them today.

4 comments:

  1. Moultrie took them in the beginning, then decided they had to wait until the Official Corporate updated competitor list. Has changed which store I frequent the most that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats funny...I just talked to someone today who said they use them consistently at that store. Makes you kind of wonder if it depends on the cashier you get!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My info came from the asst mgr and mgr so I think some cashiers don't realize they stopped. But I'm too analytical and have to have everything all planned out so I plan for $30 increments. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read some buzz about possible coupon changes in the policy coming April 1st. Isn't the time last year that they changed the coupon policy on us?

    ReplyDelete