Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

MY PUBLIX SHOPPING TRIP

My shopping trip at Publix today was pretty good considering they were out some of the deals I wanted.. I wanted to use the B3G1 free stuffers coupon with the target 1.25 coupon and pay just about $1.75 each. I didn't have any freezer room left so I had to settle for just two of them using the $1.50 coupon that is no longer available and stack with the 1.25 target coupon to pay $1.25 each. I have a rain check so maybe I can free up some freezer space before the target coupons expire!

I was able to get my ten boxes of granola fruit crisps that came free when you bought the Nutrigrain Bars with the rain check they gave me.  With that being said this is what I bought today:

1 dozen eggs
Blueberries
Bananas ( free web 2 cereal)
3 cantelope (yes, I LOVE cantelope)
4 Morningstar farms spicy black bean burgers
2 hormel mashed potato sides
2 progresso bread crumbs
10 progresso black beans
Baby carrots
2 hefty paper plates
2 Golden  Grahams cereal
2 spicy nuts (I grabbed these at the last minute because I was .77 short of $60)

After my coupons and the $17.50 they had to take off for my granola bars, I paid $2.37. My total was just over $60 so I used two $5/$30 coupons also.

Three times this week my husband asked me if I got Cocoa Puffs for him. Wouldn't you know it, the shelves were bare. I went up to CS to get a rain check and they checked their computer and they had some in the back! I used a $1/2 coupon but forgot to give them the coupon for $1.50 off bananas! I hate when that happens! My husband was happy to have his cocoa puffs!

UPDATE

When I was putting my Cocoa Puffs away, a bottle of olive oil fell on my toe! It's twice the normal size and all black and blue. Boy does it hurt! Damm those Cocoa Puffs!


No comments:

Post a Comment