Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

MY PUBLIX TRIP

A quick trip to Publix after work scored me three movie passes!! How did I do that do you ask by walking into Publix? I simply purchased 6 boxes of specially marked boxes of Fiber One Raisen Bran  cereal that were BOGO. I also used a $1/2 peelie that I had.

These movie passes have a value of $12 each. So not only did I get a great deal on cereal but I will be able to go to the movies for free! Be on the lookout for these boxes you are purchasing this cereal. Some of them are marked and some are not.

I also was a little surprised when I was told at the beach store that I could only use one $5/$30 coupon. Had I known this I would have split my order. So a word to the wise. Ask if you need to split your order. It seems just when we get comfortable something changes. I also hoped to use save-a-lot q's but they don't accept those either. My bill was $31.85 and it should have been $21.85. This is what I bought:

6 Fiber One cereal
4 skippy peanut butter
8 progresso black beans
Bananas
Apple
2 Buitoni fettuccine
10 M& M
3 covergirl topcoat lipgloss
1 covergirl eyeshadow
Dove Care Mens Body Wash


No comments:

Post a Comment