Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

MY PUBLIX SHOW AND TELL

I wanted to post my Publix Brag Spot that I did on the last day of the sale on Wednesday. I ran into a slight glitch when the SR 16 store wouldn't take the Save-A-Lot coupons. I had a pre-coupon total of $53 so I had to switch gears and use only one $5/$30 WD coupon. Had I known that, I would have increased my total by $7 and used another $5/$30 coupon. I was able to stock up on cereal and was able to get 7 more Cascadian Farms Granola Bars for just $.24 a box. This is what I bought:

4 Kelloggs Raisen Bran
2 Yakisoba Noodles
3 Voskos Greek Yogurt
7 Cascadian Farms Granola Bars
$3.00 worth of FREE bananas
Hormel Cinnamon Apples
2 Hormel Mac & Cheese
2 Brawny Paper Towel
2 Cover Girl Eye Shadow
2 Cover Girl Blush
1 Sundown Vitamin (overage)

I was planning on spending $4.46 for this order but was only able to use one $5/$30 so I paid $9.48 for all of the above. Still not bad... it's a savings of 88%!!

No comments:

Post a Comment