Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

MY CVS SCENERIO

The deals were not that great at CVS this week but I had a $6 ECB that was just shy of a month old and I knew I had to use it. I ended up doing three transactions on two different cards. My first transaction went like this:



2 Mentos Gum

1 ThermaCare

1 Colgate Sensitive Toothpaste

1 Poise Towelettes

2 Neutrogena Hand Cream
My total after coupons and ECB’s was $.22 which included tax! I received back a $3.49, $4, $5, $1, and $1 ECB, for a total of $14.49 in ECB’s to roll in the next few weeks. The Poise was a moneymaker because I used the $3 MQ and the $3 CVS coupon, giving me $1.99 towards my other purchases.

I then did two other transactions and got:

2 Poise

2 Lip Liner

Paper

3 Mentos Gum

1 Colgate Sensitive Toothpaste

My total for the above was $2.18 plus tax and I got back another $4, $1 and $1 ECB!
I plan on going back and doing another hand cream on my other card. The Neutrogena Hand Cream is awesome and just what my hands need! It is almost like a Vaseline consistency that absorbs easily into your hands. They will end up costing me about $.30 each and then I will get another $5 ECB back.
This week I also did something I NEVER do! I paid $.49 for toothpaste! The only reason I did is because it is Sensitive toothpaste and felt it was worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment