Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

TARGET

The $3 Revlon TQ has been a blessing. When I pair it with the $2 MQ, I am only paying $5 for a bottle of Revlon Colorstay Makeup. I just bought 2 bottles of Estee Lauder Doublewear at a cost of $36 plus tax each. They have changed the formulation and I don't like it now. They are going back to Dillards. I can buy 7 bottles of Colorstay with the deals right now at Target!

Also, I said I would let you know about my concealer I purchased. My absolute favorite concealer now is Maybelline Fit for Her. It is a big $5 each at Target and it by far is the best I have used, including some expensive ones!

I also used the $1.50/2 Cleaning Items TQ and was able to get 2 bottles of bleach for $.178, which is just slightly more than one bottle full price. Add to that a few more free picture frames and Target Up & Up "Advil" for $.50 each and I had yet another sucessful Target trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment