Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

MY GREAT SHOPPING DAY

I had an awesome day today at Publix. I went in basically for the nutrigrain bars but picked up 4 v8 juice and 4 hefty paper plates to get my total up. My total was in the negative so I threw on a pack of gum and them owed under $1.00 I don't want them to give me money back!

The store was fully stocked with them but I don't expect that to last long knowing they are free! I ended up with 24 boxes all going to my grandkids!

Next stop CVS where I got 2 nature maid vitamins, 2 nail polish, lip liner, 3 poise towelettes and a physicians formula BB cream and paid $.46. I tried to do the deal again at the cobblestone store and they wouldn't let me do it because of the overage on the poise towelettes. I left not buying anything. The beach store is so much better.  If I have time ill try it one more time at another store.

6 comments:

  1. Which Publix let you get 24 @ a time? Just curious. I got six today and it was still well stocked. I hate to try and use more than 5 Publix q's (same one) at a time because one store told me the limit was 5 one time but that was a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the beach and cobblestone. I usually don't do that many at one time but they were fully stocked and I didn't empty the shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to clarify, I bought 12 at each store, not 24 at one store. I had to get 12 because of the $1/3 coupon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you like the beach or cobblestone store better? Just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Cobblestone. I don't shop at the beach store very much. They are always super busy and the shelves are bare when the condos fill up in the summer. The beach used to be my number 1 store but now I prefer SR 16 and Cobblestone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the info. At Cobblestone, there is one cashier who always gets mgr. approval if you have more than 1 publix q (like from the advantage flyer) so I avoid her line like the plague. They seem a little cranky at times, was just wondering. But, the one at the beach has been cranky at times, too! 16 is really to far for me to justify spending the gas to get there.

    ReplyDelete