Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

SOME HELPFUL TIPS

I hope you guys enjoyed the SuperBowl yesterday. I didn't make it to the end as I was falling asleep in my chair so I went to bed. All I was interested in were the commercials anyways!

I thought I would pass along these two tips I did this weekend that I thought might help you.

I have stark white tile in my shower. It shows everything. When it started to accumulate a little soap scum at the bottom tiles, no cleaner seemed to cut through it. I could still feel it. That is when I brought out the Magic Eraser and it took it all away. Now I want to maintain it.

I bought a hand-held brush that you can put dish soap in. It is really meant for your dishes but I knew it would work for me. I had already mixed a solution of BLUE Dawn Dish Detergent and vinegar in a spray bottle. I put that mixture in the brush and used it on my shower after I was done showering while I was still in there. I then used a squeegie to remove any extra water.

When it dried, my tiles were sparkling clean with not a water mark on them. I plan on keeping the brush in there and doing it every few days to keep the shower clean.

BLUE Dawn is something I also keep above my washing machine. When I have a stain, I reach for my blue Dawn (it has to be the blue variety) and just give it a squirt and rub it in. It seems to do the trick better than most stain removal products.

2 comments:

  1. I love blue dawn to for stain removal...I don't buy any commercial brands anymore...dawn does the trick. It gets out all the food stuff on my dishes and works the same on stains! Love it!

    ReplyDelete