Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

MORE M&M'S FOR ME

My husband loves to keep M&M's on his desk at Merrill Lynch. Everyone knows they are there and sometimes they don't last very long when that chocolate fix comes on. I know about chocolate fixes. Chocolate calls my name all the time!

So what do I plan on doing to keep him stocked up in M&M's? I have an additional five $1.50/2 MQ's and another five $1.50/2 Target coupons. My scenerio will look like this:

Buy 10 M&M's BOGO at $5.29 = $26.85
Use 5 MQ and 5 TQ - minus $15
Use $5/$25 competitor - minus $5

TOTAL PAID FOR 10 BAGS OF M&M'S WILL BE $6.85.

I think I will get wife of the year award for this one!

(Even if you don't have anymore $1.50/2 Target coupons, scan your card at CVS this week and get a $1 coupon to use instead. I got two of those today!)

No comments:

Post a Comment