Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

MY PUBLIX SHOPPING TRIP

I was thrilled when I walked into Publix today to see the Sunlight Dish Soap fully stocked on the shelf. That meant I would be getting 7 of them for FREE! My only item I "needed" was potato rolls for my nephews that are going to be staying with me for the weekend. Other than that, I just picked up the good deals. As fate would have it, I noticed when I got home I forgot to grab the GAF to give them the $1 coupon for the Cover Girl. This is what I bought:

4 Mueller Yogurt - (paid $.25 each)
2 Buittoni Fettuccini Noodles - (paid $.15 each)
2 Velveeta Skillets - FREE
2 Fresh Green Beans
4 Atkins Turkey and Green Beans Dinner - FREE
2 Sea Cuisine Talapia - Paid $2.69 for 2, normally $6.69 each)
2 Fiber One Brownie Bars
Potato Rolls
6 M&M's  - for my husband at work
4 Hawaiian Punch Red, Gallon - ended up paying $.57 each
10 Knoor Pasta Sides (used RC and got all for FREE)
7 Sunlight Dish Detergent - FREE
1 Cover Girl Eyeshadow

My final total was $5.76 but it should have been $4.76!!! I have several donation items from this trip and glad to have the dish detergent added to my stockpile!

My fresh green beans and potato rolls alone were just over $6 so that means everything else in my cart I paid nothing for. Got to LOVE couponing!

3 comments:

  1. The couponing has been good to us recently! Very exciting indeed. You are a Master, Judi. I want to know how you got the $3 of free bananas. Thanks for the CoverGirl heads-up. I got a nice eyeshadow in Mink, and I'm going back with my $2/1 MQ in the RP + $1/1 SQ in the GAF for some cheap lip gloss. Once again, thanks for your great local site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a coupon in the Italian Days Flyer for $1.50 worth of free bananas wyb 2 Kellogg's cereal! Don't you love cheap eyeshadow and lip gloss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right, right. Thanks Judi!!!

    ReplyDelete