Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

BELK'S END OF SEASON SALE

Head over to Belk's to take advantage of the end of the season clearance sale. I was able to get some good deals! One of my favorite outfits was a Jones of NY pink pin-stripe shorts that were normally $49 for $5.99!! I also got a Jones pink top that was retail for $49 for $5.99! The best part was the shorts were a size 10!!

I was also able to pick up other capris and shorts for about $11 a pair. All of my clothes are big so getting some things that fit in the butt is so exciting!! They also have a good amount of little girls clothes on clearance also.

2 comments:

  1. Wanted to let you know that I went to Target in Palm Coast today and a bunch of toys were 70% off! Got all my kids birthday and christmas done!! Princess, Trains, etc. It was great, not sure if St. Augustine is doing the same?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Target in St. Augustine is always behind Palm Coast. Palm Coast definitely has the better sales and clearance not to mention selection. Thanks for the heads up! I'll try to keep checking our store and post!!!

    ReplyDelete