Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

CVS 7/6/12

My shopping trip at CVS didn't go as I had planned. My ECB's were expired already and I had one day left before they were not going to accept them. I planned on getting the Schick Hydro Razor and there were none left at the beach store. So today I went to the SR 16 store and they didn't have any either. On top of that they didn't carry Physicians Formula Makeup for me to do my overage deal I told you about.

OK so now I have to come up with plan B and fast because I have my husband waiting in the car. Thankfully, I decided to take the $3/2 CoverGirl coupon with me before I left the house. I bought 2 CG makeup, used $8 in ECB's and a $3 coupon to take $11 off my total. I was then only $5 away from getting a $10 gas card so I bought a bottle of Tide detergent.

My final total OOP was $14.95 PLUS I got a $10 gas card and then I will submit for a $10 rebate to Proctor and Gamble so it was a $5 MM for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment