Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

GO-GURT COUPON

Yoplait GoGurt, 8 pk, BOGO $2.85 is on sale this week until Wednesday. There is a printable MQ plus a TQ which should make these about $.62 each. I had a hard time finding the Target Coupon. I just wanted to bring it to your attention it case the same thing has happened to you.

If you look under the Back to School Tab instead of Grocery, you will find the $.75/2 coupon.

You can freeze this yogurt and then put it in your kids lunchbox and it will be defrosted by the time they eat it. My grandkids just love these!


4 comments:

  1. Bogo at target?

    Also if u end up with extra city books I'd love more!!! :-)

    Emily I

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOPS...sorry...BOGO at Publix and use MQ and TQ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet it is gone! It was at coupons.com

    ReplyDelete