Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

CVS 7/11/12

I told you about the vitamin overage deal at CVS. I stopped in after work today to do my scenerio and get overage from the vitamins and the Physicians Formula and, of course, there was a snag in my plan. Now I have to come up with plan B and hope I pay the least amount of money OOP.

I was planning on getting the contact solution that was a single bottle for $8.99 but they did not have that advertised so I had to get the twin pack for $14.99...big difference in price! In the end, I was able to get 4 bottles of vitamins, twin pack of contact solution and a Physicians Formula concealer. I used my MQ's, red coupon machine coupons and a $5 ECB. I paid $.54 for all the above and got back another $5 ECB!

I am so excited to use the concealer because my friend Bev said it is the best concealer out there! We could always use contact solution so I did pretty good on a whim! Hopefully, next weeks ad will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment