Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

FREE ADVIL!




I felt like I have been on vacation with my daughter and her family in town. Yesterday we went to the Hammock Beach Club and floated in the Lazy River and hung out all day with all the people on vacation at the various pools. The only difference was they ordered fancy drinks with umbrellas and I didn't!

Today was no different. Our plans were to go out on the boat and set up the tent for shade along the intercoastal and let the kids swim and dig in the sand...in other words, wear themselves out! I ran to Publix to get rolls to make subs before our little adventure. I planned on getting a cantelope, zuchhini and rolls. That was it.

I entered the store and decided to check out the Advil. The shelf was loaded with Advil with the $2 peelies on them! I bought 14 of them, still leaving more on the shelf and walked out paying $1.87 for 14 bottles of Advil (40 ct), cantelope, zuchhini, and 3 sub rolls. I was able to use a $5/$30 to bring my OOP down for the other stuff.

I came home and gave both of my girls all the Advil I bought. I have 2 more coupons I had in my binder so I will get two more for myself the next time I go. I already have some from the last sale so now all of us will be stocked up.

Spent $1.87, saved 98%

No comments:

Post a Comment