Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

ENJOY THE CITY BOOKS ON THE WAY!

For all of you who have been patiently waiting for the ETC books with the $5/$30 WD coupons in them, I have great news!

I finally got through to them today and spoke to a representative who said the books should start to be mailed out tomorrow. It apparently took so long because they had to print more Jacksonville books!

I will be contacting you in the order the book orders were placed. The next group scheduled to get their books are as follows:

Shannon M.
Megan M.
Jo R.
Michelle T.
Pat M.
George R.
Laura
Emily I.

The next set of books (possibly will come in at the same time) will be:

Theresa
Karen M.
Shannon L.
Jamee G.
Cat C.
Mary Grace L.
Carol W.
Linda
Colette P.
Kathleen D.

I will be posting here when they arrive and/or send you an email if I have your email address. Remember they will be $20 for 10 books! Such a deal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment