Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

CHEAP ORGANIC CARROTS AT WALMART

I had to make my bi-yearly trip to Walmart today to pick up some non-publix items and thankfully it was uneventful and actually not that bad.

If you are looking for a deal on peaches...Walmart has them for $.98 lb. and plums for $1.28 lb. I got both of those and some lettuce I needed for dinner tonight. The other item I miss at Walmart is Land O Lakes Cheese. You cannot get this at Publix anymore in the deli and they just sell the pre-packaged ones in the deli. I prefer mine to be freshly sliced! I was able to use the $1 cheese coupon on coupons.com for that also!

My other purchases were 2 Weight Watchers String Cheese for $3.48 minus a $1 coupon for each and 2 WW spreadable cheese that ended up being $.98 each after coupons. Add a 1/2 lb. deli ham and 3 bags of Organic carrots with the $.75 coupon found HERE to pay just $.19 each. I didn't get the baby carrots just the regular carrots that I am going to boil for my vegetable tonight. I also got two whole chickens, beans, rice, bananas, tortillas, hamburger rolls and bread.

My total was $35 but it was worth it to me not to have to run to another store, namely Publix.

BTW, the coupon for the organic carrots allows you to print 3 of them. So don't stop at 2...keep going!

No comments:

Post a Comment