Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

CHEAP JERGENS HAND LOTION

There is a $2 coupon for Jergens Lotion in the new GAF. Buy the 3 oz. Jergens Lotion for $2.39 and pay only $.39 for a bottle of lotion. This is a perfect size for your purse or car. I plan on making a few baskets for Christmas for a white elephant gift. In it I plan on putting razors, body wash, deodorant, dental floss, lotion, mascara, etc. I thought that would be the perfect addition to my basket!

Hopefully they will restock the shelves because I was only able to get one. Keep your eyes out for this great deal!

UPDATE: THE COUPON IN THE GAF STATES 2 - 7.5 OZ. SO IT DOES INCLUDE THE 3 OZ. SIZE!

2 comments:

  1. coupon not for use on the 3 oz size

    ReplyDelete
  2. The GAF states the coupon is good for 2 - 7.5 oz.!!!

    ReplyDelete