Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

MOJO BBQ

Tonight we went to a fun restaurant downtown on Cordova Street. It is called MoJo BBQ. We sat at a table outside and almost felt like a tourist watching the carriages and ghost busses ride by. The food was excellent and it really made for a fun evening!

If you go there make sure you try the onion rings for an appetizer. They were enough for 4 people and were excellent! I had a pulled pork sandwich and it was also excellent. The sides are to die for. Try the macaroni and cheese and you will think Paula Deen made it just for you. I had the sweet potato mash and I thought I was eating dessert for dinner. The corn side was also awesome! I don't think you can go wrong with anything you get here! The portions are quite large and I ended up taking half of my meal home with me.

I know sometimes we get stuck on going to the same places and it was fun trying somewhere new. If you are looking for a BBQ restaurant other than Sonny's or Woody's, this is definitely a great choice. I was never a fan of Woody's or Sonny's so this will be my BBQ joint in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment