Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

GAS CARD AND REBATE DEAL

I have to fine tune this scenerio at CVS but I am thinking of doing this to get a $10 rebate and a $10 gas card plus 2 Olay Simply Ageless Foundation (my new favorite), Physician's Formula item and Olay Regenerist Night Cream (my other favorite), I used Estee Lauder Double Wear until I found this foundation. I absolutely LOVE it! The Estee Lauder was $37 a bottle. I usually pick this up for about $6 each when it goes BOGO. Because of this deal, it is worth it to pay a little more this time!

I have a $15 coupon from the Red Coupon Machine for any Physician's Formula. If I buy a concealer, I will have approximately $8.50 in overage. After buying the Regenerist and using a $3 MQ and my $8 ECB's getting ready to expire plus the overage, I should have to pay about $.48 OOP plus tax.

To make this deal sweeter, I can add 2 Olay Foundation at B1G1 50% off. I won't use any coupons because I want my total to come to $30 which this will. My OOP should be about $22 but then I will get a $10 gas card and I can submit for my second $10 rebate! I can hand my $4 in MQ's to the cashier after it is rung up so it doesn't show on the receipt and my OOP will be $0 after rebate and gas card!

If you have the $15 Physician's Formula coupon, you can do this deal also!

No comments:

Post a Comment