Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

NEW ADDITIONS TO STEWART'S MARKET

I know this is late notice but I went over to Stewart's Market and he had a 3 lb. container of cherries for $5.99! I almost have to get a second job to cover my cherry addiction, but I eat as many as I can when they are in season. This price is even cheaper than Costco. He hopes to have them for the next sale as well.

I also purchased eggplant that was 2 for $1. I love this grilled in the summer. There is a way to pick eggplants...something about the male and female eggplant, and for the life of me I can't remember it. If anyone knows it, please let me know! I also got fresh okra for $2.50 lb. which I cook with diced tomatoes. YUM!! Green peppers are also 4 for $1 and are great to freeze at this price.

He also got a new shipment of watermelons in, both seeded and seedless.

No comments:

Post a Comment