Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

MY ADVIL HAUL!

Over the course of the Green Adv. Flyer sale on Advil, I was able to get 33 boxes of Advil. I was able to get 25 of those for FREE and paid $.50 each for the remainder. This was done at various stores throughout the sale month.

I know alot of people who are happy when I give them boxes of Advil! I hope if you were able to get Advil you will share the wealth with friends and family or donate some!

If you are out and about today, pop into a Publix and check the store for boxes with the $2 peelies. Combine with the GAF and get FREE ADVIL! If you only have the $1/2 coupon available now, you will still only pay $2.50 each which is still a good price if you need it.

2 comments:

  1. No peelies at all in the Vilano Store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I happened to catch it several times when I went into various stores. Sometimes I saw them, other times there were none. When I went to the Beach store, I bought 8 and left Advil on the shelf with peelies. I think everyone was on the hunt for these! I was told today by someone that they were in Moultrie yesterday and bought 8 of them and left about 50 boxes with peelies on them on the shelf. I guess you just had to be in the right place at the right time!

    ReplyDelete