Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

GLIDDEN PAINT COUPON

There is a new coupon out for $2 off Glidden Brillance Paint Testers. I think you can get these at Walmart for about $3 each.

If you have been getting the itch to paint and want to test out a few colors, now is the time to do it. The coupon has a very short expiration date. I printed mine today and it expires on August 2nd! Make sure you print your second copy and go and get two samples for under $2!

While you are at Walmart, pick up a new cheese I found in the deli. It is a Land O Lakes Cheese and is a 4-cheese instead of american. I bought some when I was in there last week and it is fantastic! I have not seen this cheese anywhere else so it will be another one of those "have to pick up items when I am in Walmart"!

No comments:

Post a Comment