Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

PUBLIX 7/10/12, SPENT $3.08, SAVED 97%

Why do I always feel like my day off I spend all day running around...it's because I do! I hadn't been to Marshalls in so long and I needed my Marshalls fix. I found a few cute things on clearance and that was the start to my day.

The stars must have been aligned again because my trip to Publix scored me 8 more boxes of Advil FREE! I was able to find more boxes with the peelies on them just one day before the sale was about to end! I was also able to get two bottles of childrens Advil for my daughter for $1.50 each. When these go so cheap (usually $5.99 each) the shelves usually get cleared! My shopping trip consisted of the following:

2 Lays Kettle Chips
4 Birds Eye Voila
4 Greek Yogurt
1 Cottege Cheese
1 8pk Mini Diet Pepsi
6 Right Guard Body Wash (used RC)
Cantelope
Romaine Lettuce
8 Advil ( 50 ct)

My total after coupons including two $5/30 WD coupons was $3.08!! My Advil has an expiration date of 2015 and I already plan on farming out some to my sister and father who didn't get any!

No comments:

Post a Comment