Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

CHEAP LIPSTICK AND GLOSS

In today's Parade insert there are two coupons for CoverGirl Outlast and Pefection Lip Color. The Outlast is $7.99 at Publix but the topcoat is $3.99. Use the $2.50/1 and stack with the $1 CoverGirl coupon in the GAF and pay just $.50 for the topcoat. I love using this just as a lipgloss. It makes your lips feel so moist!

The other option is to put $3.50 towards the Outlast Lipcolor to pay $4.49 but in my opinion that is still too much to pay for lipcolor.

The Perfection Lipstick is $5.99. Use the other $2.50/1 coupon and stack with the $1 GAF coupon and pay $2.49.

This is also a good item to get this week to get your total up for the gas card deal!

I had to go shopping for my mother-in-law today. Her total came to $48.83. I added my items and the total was $110. After my coupons. three $5/30 WD coupons and buying two gas cards I got all my groceries for $8!! My best deal was using a BOGO raincheck I had for Valley Fresh Steamers that are normally $2.59 each. I was able to use ten $1/1 coupons from the Runnning In Running Out Sheet and pay only $.30 for a bag of vegetables!! My freezer is stocked full with frozen vegetables!

5 comments:

  1. What does gaf stand for? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry...Green Advantage Flyer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judi, is the Parade insert in the Sunday paper or some where else. Thx Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Parade insert is in the Sunday paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can not find the $3.99 topcoat at all. I don't know if I am over looking it somewhere. :(

    ReplyDelete