Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

BARGAIN HUNTERS SHOW

Boy do I have a deal for you! My husband is the one I have to thank for this. He listens to sports all the time on AM radio (BORING!!!). Well on 1420 AM from 3 to 5 pm, they have a bargain hunters show. He came home and told me about it yesterday and turned it on for me. Within the first 5 minutes I was on the phone dialing in and buying a Shark Steam Cleaner for just $49. This isn't the basic shark model. It is the professional model #S3601W11 which sells  on the Shark website
.http://www.sharkclean.com/Shark-Steam-Products/ for $159!!

They only had two of them left to sell. You can get one by tuning into the radio show or calling them during those hours at 794-9001. I even called them back to give them a testimonial of how good it worked!

They have some other great deals that you can view on their website HERE and see all the other things they have. They get different deals all the time so you just have to check back. They only get a certain number of each item so you have to be quick to get them.

I just purchased a wireless headphone for $20 with a range of 100 feet! I'd better turn this off so I don't buy anymore things!

No comments:

Post a Comment