Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

REMINDER ABOUT LIVING SOCIAL DEAL

Don't forget you still have a few days left to do this deal. I purchased this one and am giving it to my husband for a Christmas gift.

Enjoy the downtown all lite up while you walk and visit 5 restaurants and a few other places for dessert in our beautiful downtown St. Augustine.

Meet at City Walk's reception office on Granada Street to journey through the food-filled streets of Ancient City during this 2.5-hour tour recommended by The Tifton Gazette. Includes a bottle of water, tastings -- from tapas to desserts -- at all five stops, and a special heritage recipe gift. Held seven days a week from 1:30 until 4 p.m.

I think you only have a few days left to buy this deal from Living Social. Use the link below for more information.
 https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/517218?ref=conf-jp&rpi=92185522

1 comment:

  1. How haven't I ever heard about this walking tour until you posted about it last week? Sounds really cool. I'd pay the discount price. Maybe next year for my husband and I once the kids are a little older. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete