Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

SAVE-A-LOT OPENS 11/15/12

Save-A-Lot grocery store is finally opening! I have never been in one and I am excited to check it out.

I got the ad in the mail and I only plan on purchasing a few items. Sweet potatoes are $.29 per lb. That is an awesome price for these. I always stock up this time of year and we ear a lot of sweet potatoes!

The chicken leg quarters are $.49 per lb. sold in 10 lb. bags. I haven't seen this price since Food Lion was here. They go on sale at Publix for $.99 lb. so you will be saving 50%!

I don't imagine I will be doing much at Save-A-Lot but it will be fun to go cherry-pick the deals!

Also, if you go to their FB page, you can print a coupon for $5 off $25.

Do you think Publix will start accepting them as a competitor?

2 comments:

  1. Boneless chicken breast is 1. 69 lb great deal. Stock up before its all gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I called the Cobblestone store and they said they are waiting on approval from corporate, but they should start accepting them as a competitor. In the Orlando area it is considered a competitor. You should be able to sign up for Save A Lots email program and receive a $5/25 for doing so. Can't wait to use at Publix.

    ReplyDelete