Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

FREE EYESHADOWS OR OVERAGE

Publix just has been so good to us with the overage. I have about 30 bottles of vitamins that I picked up over the last month with the GAF. I used all that overage to pay for my Thanksgiving goodies and stocking up on things like 8 Pam, Vanity Fair Napkins, black olives, mayo, etc. My total OOP for all my Thanksgiving purchases PLUS my personal shopping PLUS the items I bought in quantity INCLUDING TWO TURKEYS was about $39. Yep...most people would pay that just in a few isles of Publix!

The vitamin overage also allowed me to get 20 bottles of V8 for my husband for about $4 a few weeks back. Yes...he is addicted to it like I used to be addicted to Crystal Light. But I have been freed! He has not!

Yep...I do love overage...and here's another one for you that I just found. Now I didn't get the 10/28 PG in my newspaper. It just wasn't there and I didn't buy another paper that week. But my father gave me three from the Jacksonville paper so I don't know if this coupon showed up in both the Record and the Times Union or just the Times Union.

There are three different scenerios I came up with.

Buy 2 CoverGirl Eyeshadows @ $2.99
Use 1 $3/2 10/28 PG
Use 2 $2/1 Stocking Spree Book
Get $1 overage

Buy 2 CoverGirl Eyeshadows @ $2.99
Use 1 $3/2 10/28 PG
Use 2 $1/1 GAF
Pay $.49 each

Buy 2 CoverGirl Eyeshadows @$2.99
Use 1 $3/2
Use 1 $2/1 Stocking Spree Book
Use 1 $1/1 GAF
FREE!

These eyeshadows make great stocking stuffers!


1 comment:

  1. I like this! You're right- great stocking stuffers. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete