Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

NEW BOOKS SPOTTED

Kate emailed me to let me know there is a "Discover the Wonder of Vegetables" pamphlet with a .35/1 off any one (1) Birds Eye Steamfresh Chef's Favorites item (exp. 12/31/12). Birds Eye veggies are 50% off this week. I believe the Steamfresh are included...around $2.50 full price.
There is also a new baby booklet called "Time to Save". The store coupons are good from Nov. 6 - Dec. 6. I'm surprised I haven't seen this booklet show up yet; the sale started Nov. 6?! Even if you don't have little ones there is a 1/1 All Small & Mighty Laundry Detergent and .50/1 Clorox Bleach coupon to pair with MQs.

She found both of these at the Island Publix but I know I spotted the vegetable coupons at Cobblestone by the food demonstration table.



No comments:

Post a Comment