Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

DON'T FORGET YOUR CHEAP LAUNDRY DETERGENT

I just love cheap laundry detergent. I totally forgot about this deal so I thought I would post it in case any of you forgot about it also! I was in Publix today picking up a few things and forgot about this deal.

I was toting around my father today because his car was being repaired. He got to see first hand how to really shop at Publix! My total before coupons was $35 and after coupons was $6.45!!

If you are going to be in Publix tomorrow pick up some All Laundry Detergent which is on sale 2 for $7. Use the $1/1 coupon from HERE or from the 11/11 RP. Stack with the $1/1 from the All The Trimmings Book. I asked at the customer service desk at Cobblestone today and they gave me one!!! Luckily I had my father with me and he asked for one also. Just give them one coupon and tell them how many times you need them to enter it.

My scenerio will look like this:

Buy 8 All Detergent $28.00
Buy hamburger buns $ 2.50 (forgot to get these today)

TOTAL $30.50
Use 8 $1/1 MQ's
Use 8 $1/1 PQ's
Use $5/$30 WD coupon

TOTAL BEFORE TAX - $9.50

I think these usually go for $4.99 each so that is a great savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment