Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

SPLITTING YOUR ORDER

I had to do some grocery shopping for my mother-in-law today so I headed over to the SR 16 Publix because I wanted to stop at Winn Dixie to get some spices first. I have not shopped at the SR 16 store since they told me I had to split up my order in order to use the $5/$30 WD coupon.

My experience today was no different. I could have actually used three $5/$30 coupons, but only chose to use two. My cashier walked up to the customer service desk and asked them and they told me I had to split my order but they would take it this time. She would have been doing some major back-pedaling because I would have had them split it!

Steer clear of the SR 16 store if you don't want to split your order! Cobblestone or the beach store don't make me and I always use 2 to 3 of them!

1 comment: