Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

MY PUBLIX TRIP 11/15/12

I had an excellent trip to Publix today. I had to go to the Outlet Mall to pick something up so I decided to shop at SR 16 which meant I had to split my order up three ways. It didn't take up much time but I prefer not to do it! The cashiers are all so nice there so it was worth it!

I was able to find Nature Made Vitamins on the shelf but was only able to get 8 bottles because I didn't have anymore coupons on me! Eight is better than nothing and they were $3.99 bottles so I made $1 overage per bottle.

Here is the breakdown I did in three separate transactions:

Transaction 1:
4 Vanity Fair Napkins
2 Mama Franchesca Parm Cheese
2 Evaporated Milk
2 ICBINB
3 Turkey Gravy
Italian Seasoning
4 Vitamins

TOTAL AFTER COUPONS $3.05

Transaction 2:
Pepperidge Farm Stuffing Mix
6 Chobani Yogurt
2 Sour Cream
2 Cream Cheese
3 Baby Carrots
4 Vitamins

TOTAL AFTER COUPONS $5.02

Transaction 3:
8 Pam
2 Hellmans Mayo
Pineapple
Bananas
Caraway Seeds

TOTAL AFTER COUPONS $6.24

TOTAL FOR EVERYTHING ABOVE $14.31

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!! I'm off to look for the Breakstone's sour cream MQ now. Any luck finding one?

    ReplyDelete