Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

WALMART BLACK FRIDAY AD



Have you seen the Black Friday ad for Walmart? I know two people who will be waiting in line! Did I really say that??

Yes, I did! I will be waiting in line beginning at 10 PM for an I PAD 2, Wi-Fi- only, 16 GB for $399 with a $75 Walmart giftcard! There is a one hour in-stock guarantee. If this item or the other items listed below sell out, Walmart will offer a guaranteed card for the item ensuring that the product will be shipped to the store for you before Christmas.
The other items on sale will be a HP 15.6” Laptop w/4GB RAM, 320 GB HD for $2.79, an Emerson 40” 1080 60Hz HDTV television for $198 and a Vizio 60” LED Smart TV with Wi-FI for $688.
If you are interested in any of these items, I will see you in line at Walmart! I see an I-Pad for my daughter as a Christmas gift and a TV for my spare room in my future!

No comments:

Post a Comment