Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

FREE VITAMINS

I am so sorry for not posting this sooner. Actually I thought I posted it but it was saved as a draft and I never knew it.

You don't have much time left to do this but if you can do it this one is a doozy! I have already done it at multiple stores and there were still vitamins left on the shelf.

Buy two NatureMade Vitamins at either $3.99, $4.29 or $4.39 and stack with the $2 PDF coupon from HERE and use the $6/2 PQ from the GAF. You will get overage to apply towards your other groceries plus have vitamins to donate! The link will take you to a Rite Aid page and just click on the middle coupon to get your $2 coupon.

I tried to do this again in Jacksonville when I was there and they told me I could only use one coupon at a time. I did not have that problem here in St. Augustine.

Good luck in finding the vitamins! This deal will expire when the GAF ad expires.

No comments:

Post a Comment