Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

MORE ETC BOOKS

This is just a reminder that I got in another set of ETC books. These books will be the last I have to offer for about 6 months. I will not order anymore until after June 2013. If you are running low or don't want to be without these awesome coupons, reserve your set of 10 now.

I only have six (6) sets left. These are $25 for the set of 10 books each which includes four (4) $5/$30 WD coupons. This is a little higher than the last set but it is still an awesome deal!

If you reserved a set on the last go-around and you have not picked them up, I am sorry to say that they are gone. I could not wait anymore so I sold them to people on a waiting list. Please understand that I have put out over $600 for these books ($800 the previous time) and need to get the money back into my checking account!!

E-mail me at judiray56@yahoo.com if you are interested in getting a set!

UPDATE: THE WD COUPONS HAVE AN EXPIRATION DATE OF JUNE 2013

1 comment:

  1. Judi, Judi! I'm in, please reserve 10 for me. I hadn't heard back from you via email, I have two kids now, yadda, yadda, yadda, we ARE busy! Please save some for me! Shall I come see you at the Shop? Thank you for all you do! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete