Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

MY PUBLIX TRIP 11/13/12, SAVED 84%

Today at Publix I warned the two people behind me they may want to get into another line. They both elected to stay and watch the show. I was pleased with my haul and got the thumbs up from the people behind me in line! This is what I bought:

2 Pillsbury Pie Crust (just in time for desserts for Thanksgiving and maybe a quiche next week)
2 Simply Potatoes
4 Kraft Cheese
2 Doz. Eggs
1 Pineapple
Half & Half
4 Cream of Chicken Soup
2 Smithfield Bacon
8 StoveTop Stuffing
1 Sambozan Drink from produce dept
1 Conf. Sugar
1 Brown Sugar
6 Nestle Chocolate Chips
1 No Yolks Noodles
4 Knoor Chicken Stock
2 Olive Oil
Garlic
Nail Polish Remover
2 Suave Lotion
4 Sundown Vitamin
2 Natures Made Vitamin

My total before coupons was $94. My total after coupon was $24.43. The lady two behind me asked me what my total was before coupons and I told her. She responded by saying "Good Job!" The guy right behind me asked me if I would go shopping for him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment