Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

CHEAP CHILDREN'S TYLENOL OR MOTRIN

You might want to check the round about at your local publix. Today I found a MQ for $5 off 2 Children's Tylenol or Children's Motrin and a$2/1 on the same page.

In the new green adv. flyer (GAF) Children’s Tylenol or Motrin 1 to 4 oz is listed. The coupon in the flyer will be $3/2 so I will be able to get $8 off two or $7 off two depending on what coupon I use!
I just grabbed a few so make sure to look at your store to see if it is there.

Kate...I would be happy to give you a $5/2 and two $2/1. You will need it with a 2 year old and a 4 month old. Let me know and you can pick it up!

Does anyone remember the price of this? I usually pick it up for my kids when it goes on sale but I can't remember the price. For some reason $5.99 is sticking in my mind. If that is the case, I will be getting a bottle for just $2!


No comments:

Post a Comment