Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

ATTENTION NEW COUPON SHOPPERS!

Because many people have been watching the new show on TLC network called Extreme Couponing, I want to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Judi Wampler and I have been teaching coupon classes since 2009 to help families cut their grocery bill 50% to 75% (and sometimes more) with coupons.

Whether you learned about this blog from the St. Augustine Record, a friend, a "graduate" of the coupon workshop, or from a stranger in the grocery store buying a cart full of groceries for a ridiculously low amount of money, you are in the right place!

Do you want to learn how to use coupons differently? You will no longer be cutting them out every week from the inserts. We cut them out the week we will be using them matching them to the weekly ad. This saves time and gives us the maximum payout for minimum effort!

Are you ready to learn? Attend a St. Augustine Savers Coupon Workshop and you will learn how to shop like you never have before. Class sizes are limited. The next class will be April 25 and May 9. Give me a call or e-mail me for more information. You will not be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment