Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

PUBLIX 4/11/11, SPENT $37.21, SAVED 73%



I really contemplated not going to the store this week because I really didn't NEED anything but a few deals drew me in! I couldn't let the Mueller's Pasta pass buy especially when they were going to pay me $.61 per deal to take it out of the store! I thought I needed Kosher Salt but found a box in my pantry when I got home. I usually store it on the first shelf and it got moved down to the third so I missed it!! We were getting low on Strawberry Preserves so I utilized my raincheck and $1/2 coupons. I also used my raincheck on the Oscar Mayer Carving Board Meats. The bonus was the Phildelphia Cooking Creme which was FREE when I bought 3 packages of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast using the peelie and the blinkie! This is what I bought:

3 pkgs. Ore-Ida French Fries (used Yell Adv Flyer Q)
2 Great Grains Cereal
1 Kosher salt
10 Mueller's Pasta
3 Boneless Chicken Breast
Bananas
Bag of Navel Oranges
2 I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
4 Strawberry Preserves
6 Oscar Mayer Carving Board Meat
Cantelope
McCormick Salad Supreme
Tomato Onion Foccacia (bakery)
Sunchips
2-4 pk. Starkist Tuna
2 Crest TP
Shake-N-Bake
3 Phil. Cooking Creme
1 Dentyne Gum

I have not spent $37 in quite a while. In fact, the last time I spent this much on one shopping trip was back on January 4th. I did buy $11.42 worth of chicken and have my lunchmeat for awhile! I will post the pic later in the evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment