Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

CHEAP HUGGIES DIAPERS





I did a quick run to Publix this morning because I actually needed a can of Garbanzo beans to make hummus. I actually did this purchase in two transactions because I wanted to put the diapers on another credit card. This is what I did for that transaction:

1 Lg. Box Huggies Diapers ($19.99)
1 Huggies Wipes
2 Sundown Vitamins

TOTAL PAID $7.73

I used a $3.50 MQ plus a $3 PQ Get A Bundle of Savings Book. I also used Get a Free Wipes PQ, my Winn Dixie $5 off $30 and the overage from my vitamins. Now that is a cheap way to get diapers!!

My other transaction:

1 lg. Box Huggies Diapers
1 Huggies Wipes
2 Shout Spray and Wash
Bananas
7 Voskos Yogurt
2 Heluva Good Chip Dip (yum!!)
2 Playtex Tampons
2 Family Size Lays Chips
2 Garbanzo beans
1 garlic
2 Bic Razors
2 Phazyme
2 Sominex

My total including the diapers was $8.55!! I actually was only going to buy one box of diapers but as he was taking off my coupons for this transaction, I saw it was going to go in the negative! I had him add the diapers and wipes (that were sitting there for a separate transaction) and paid $8.55. I then had him run the diapers and wipes again! I ended up getting 2 boxes of diapers and wipes and all the other stuff for less than the price of one box of diapers alone!! My daughter is thrilled to get boxes of diapers to save for the new baby! Anybody out there who has extra Huggies coupons or formula coupons, please save them for me!!!

Picture will be up shortly...off to County Line produce for sabaggo potatoes. They are only out for about 1 month and they are the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment