Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

PUBLIX 4/17/11, SPENT $30.70, SAVED 78%



My bill was a little higher than usual this week but I bought a ham for $11.00 and babybel cheese that cost $8. That was the only thing my daughter wanted so I took the opportunity while they were on sale and used my $2 coupons. The Dove chocolate was speaking to me so I just had to get it! At $1.15 per bag after coupons, I just couldn't resist! Another thing I couldn't resist was the Breyer's Ice Cream that I ended up paying $2.00 each. Of course, I utilized the $3 off $6 in produce coupon and have my produce for the week (in addition to what I already have). The rest of the items were stockpile items or snacks for lunches.

This is what I bought:

1 Ham ($10.90)
4 Babybel Cheese
4 Progresso Bread Crumbs
2 Lays Chips (forgot my two $.55 coupons, darn it!)
1 Jello Temptation
4 Ritz Crackerful
2 Fig Newtons
Capers
2 cans Dole pineapple
2 Dove Chocolate
2 Pam
2 Crushed Tomatoes
2 Hellmans Mayo
Bananas
Zucchini
Corn
Ricotta Cheese
Fresh Pineapple
2 Breyers Ice Cream
2 Mentos Gum

So far my grocery total for the month is $122.50. I am guessing I will probably make it to $200 max this month, making my groceries $50 per week and that is including items going into my stock!!

My totals so far for the year are as follows:

JANUARY $144.79
FEBRUARY $162.31
MARCH $546.88 which includes 11 gas cards, which meant my groceries were only $106.88 for the month of March.

4 comments:

  1. Judi,
    I am so excited to take your class!! I did a little pre-class practice run this afternoon, and while I didn't save as much as you, you're so good at this!, I did manage to save $60.56 after spending $69.89. I know with your help I'll be saving big in no time, but not too bad for my first run!! Did you get the 5/$13 coke at Walgreens?? Great deal!! See you soon!! Thanks I love checking your posts!!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judi, Do you remember how much the Crackerfuls are in St. Aug? From reading online they vary at diff. Publix's and seem to be cheaper in some parts of FL. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Laura! You are already starting out on the right foot! Not too bad at all for the first time! It will just get better after you build up a stockpile. We don't drink Coke so I didn't do that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Crackerfuls were BOGO and were $3.49. After using two $1.50 MQ's and stacking with the TQ for $1/2, they were FREE plus overage!

    ReplyDelete